Green Development Advocates (GDA) intends to promote the respect and recognition of traditional rights and knowledge as well as the improvement of the livelihoods of local and indigenous communities around the objectives below:
- Promote the protection and recognition of the rights of indigenous peoples and local communities
- Contribute to securing the traditional spaces of local and indigenous communities;
- Contribute to the establishment of community initiatives aimed at supporting sustainable means of subsistence (regenerative economy, agroecology);
- Promote the effective participation of indigenous peoples and local communities in the decision-making process;
- Revitalize traditional and ecological governance systems.
Support for indigenous peoples and local communities