For GDA, more participatory, equitable and objective management could be more effective, as could increasing the forest area, not to mention sustainable supply chain management. The objectives assigned to this strategic axis are as follows:
- Contribute to the improvement of forest governance;
- Promote better participation of indigenous peoples and local communities in forest management;
- Promote inclusive management of community forests (men, women, youth);
- Promote restoration of degraded forests;
- Promote valuation of NTFPs;
- Influence national and international policies / projects / programs that will impact the forest and other natural resources.